Third Anniversary Dinner
General Nathanael Greene Chapter
Sons of the Revolution in the State of Georgia
Saturday, March 24, 2007
at the Ansley Golf Club in Atlanta
Approximately sixty members and guests attended the third anniversary dinner of the General Nathanael Greene Chapter Sons of the Revolution in the State of Georgia on Saturday, March 24, at the Ansley Golf Club in Atlanta. Special guests for the evening were General President Paul W. Davis and Mrs. Davis of Arizona; Regional General Vice President Dr. James B. Ebert, Sr. and Mrs. Ebert of North Carolina, and Georgia Society 2nd Vice President Charles B. Spillane, Sr. and Mrs. Spillane and Chaplain the Reverend George B. Salley, Jr. and Mrs. Salley of Savannah.
During the evening General President Davis inducted three new members into the chapter and installed the 2007-2009 officers.
1. General Society President Paul W. Davis and Gen. Nathanael Greene Chapter President J. V. Michael Motes.
2. Georgia Society Vice President Charles Spillane (left), General President Davis and Georgia Chaplain the Reverend George B. Salley.
3. John Jarrett FitzGerald (left), Michael Motes and Regional General President Dr. James B. Ebert, Sr.
4. General Nathanael Greene Vice President Robert Smith Evans (left) and Color Guard Captain Col. Donald Lewis Boney
5. New member Geoffrey Carmichael Oosterhoudt (left) is welcomed by William R. Daugette and Joseph H. C. Moore.
6. Anthea Evans (left) chats with General President and Mrs. Davis
7. Prospective member William Luther Jones of LaGrange was among the guests and was accompanied by his mother Rachel Mallory Jones and his wife Tracy (not pictured).